SFA vs. CRM: How to Decide
Choosing the ideal software for your business.
A really common mistake among executives is believing that CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and SFA (Sales Force Automation) are the same thing, despite being completely different applications in reality. So what is the difference between the two? If you have a field sales team, should you be favoring one system over the other? Are there signs that my sales process needs one set-up over the other? All great questions that we’ll hopefully have an answer for you after reading.
What you will learn
- The difference between SFA and CRM
- Why CRM is customer-focused and SFA is focused on the sales process
- How to choose the ideal software
- How to identify the needs of the business and meet those needs using CRM or SFA
- How to establish a well-defined implementation process